- A Complete Light food for Sporting & Working Adult & Senior Dogs
- Hypoallergenic – Rich in Naturally Preserved Fish & Rice
Directions For Use
Heritage Senior/Light can be fed dry, or you can moisten it with warm water or gravy to bring out the flavour. On changing your dog(s) diet to Heritage Senior/Light, introduce it gradually over a few days until it replaces all other dog food. An individual dog’s requirements vary and may differ from the daily feeding guide overleaf, so always feed to condition, to maintain the desired body weight. Please ensure that there is plenty of clean, fresh water available for your dog(s) to drink.
- Rich in naturally preserved white ocean fish & whole grain rice.
- 21% protein and 9% oils & fats.
- A joint and bone complex of New Zealand green-lipped mussel extract (a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin), ayurvedic herbs and orthosilicic acid.
- Made without wheat or wheat gluten.
- With balanced omega 6:3 for healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin A, D & E at optimum levels for immune support.
Whole grain rice (minimum 27% rice), white ocean fish (minimum 20% fish), whole grain barley, whole grain maize, chicken fat, maize gluten, sugar beet, linseed, vitamins and minerals, prebiotic (FOS), mixed herbs (1800 mg/kg), extract of New Zealand green-lipped mussel (200 mg/kg), yucca extract, choline stabilised orthosilicic acid (500 µg/kg).
Click here for Nutritional and Feeding Guide