* A highly palatable and digestible, low protein herbal mix ideal for all disciplines.
* Classic fibre is high in oil and fibre
* Contains open flaked cereals (barley and oats) alfalfa, dried carrots, and flaked peas.
* Contains Linamix which provides the ideal balance of unsaturated fatty acids , namely Omega-3 (Linolenic acid) and Omega-6 (Linoleic acid) which is converted to gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in the horses’ body.
* The inclusion of Linamix supplies vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant which helps to mop up free radicals and support equine performance.
* Added organic selenium works synergistically with vitamin E as an antioxidant.
* Contains chicory root inulin a prebiotic which helps nutritionally maintain the health of the hindgut
* Classic fibre contains natural herbs and essential oils to help maintain the respiratory and im- mune systems.
* Particularly suitable for older horses and others during periods of increased stress such as transport and training, etc.
* Perfectly balanced, it is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and trace-elements.
* A full complement of B vitamins helps to nutritionally support energy utilisation and maintain ap- petite.
* The inclusion of live yeast helps maintain fibre digestion, nutrient uptake and hindgut health
Digestible Energy (D.E.) – 11.2 MJ/Kg
Crude Protein (CP)- 10.0% Oil – 6.0%
Crude Fibre – 8.5 %
Ash – 7%
Sugar – 4.0%
Starch – 24%
Vitamins Vit A – 20,100 IU/kg Vit D – 4250 IU/Kg Vit E – 205
IU/Kg Biotin -170 ug/kg Vit B12 – 24 ug/kg Also Contains B1, B2, B6 and K3
Calcium – 1.4 % Phosphorus – 0.5% Sodium – 0.2% Magnesium – 0.23% Copper – 33 mg/kg Iron – 231 mg/kg Zinc – 81 mg/kg Manganese -111 mg/kg Cobalt – 1.51 mg/kg Selenium – 0.32 mg/kg Yeast – Saccharomyces cerevisiae – 4*10^9
For amounts to feed see table below. In addition, feed 5-7kg of good quality forage daily.
Equifirst classic fibre
500kg bodyweight Horse
Maintenance to light work
1.5 – 2.5kg/day
Light to moderate work
2.5 – 3.0kg/day
Moderate to hard work
3.0 – 3.75kg/day
750g – 1kg
3.75 – 5kg/day
Flaked maize, flax hulls, flaked barley, alfalfa chop, barley, carob meal, linseed, alfalfa pellets, flaked peas, wheat bran, molasses, linseed oil, expanded wheat, spelt flakes, dried carrots, soya oil*, garlic Antioxidant BHT/E321(mg) 3 *: product based on GMO soya.